Book your vehicle service online today!
At Crowfoot Hyundai, our highly qualified staff are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top-tier customer service, factory-certified technicians and OEM parts. Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
No contact service experience
Drop off your vehicle using the night drop envelopes.
Once your vehicle is ready. You will be contacted for payment.
Our staff will communicate with you via phone and/or text.
Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you.
We can provide the following service for your ALL makes and models:
- Auto body
- Oil changes
- Bumper repair
- Vehicle repair
- Transmission repair & flushes
- Windshield replacement and chip repair
- Brake repair and fluid flush
- Vehicle inspections
- Emissions testing
- Power steering, brake and differential fluid flush
- Wheel Alignments
- All season and winter tires and rotation
- Fuel injection service
- Battery replacement
- Tune ups
- Full detailing services with wash and wax
- Air conditioning service and repair
- Steering and suspension repairs
- Cooling system service and repair
- Government safety inspections
- Diagnostics of engine and vehicle trouble lights
- Transmission flushes and repair/replacements
- HVAC servicing
- Brake rotor and drum machining maintenance
- Window Tinting
- Collision assistance program
- Wiper blade replacement
- AVR testing
- Dent repair
- Pre-trip inspections
- Repair and replace upholstery
Performing routine oil and filter changes and using the right grade oil for your vehicle will help improve fuel economy. For example, a dirty air filter can make your engine work harder which would burn more gas. But by replacing that dirty air filter, you can boost your MPG up to 10%*. *Source: fueleconomy.gov
Without a doubt, brakes are the most important safety system on a vehicle so they shouldn’t be ignored. Plus, delaying service may lead to more expensive repairs down the road. That’s why brake fluid levels, brake pads and rotor condition should be checked regularly, something your authorized Hyundai dealer are experts at.
In Canada, it’s important to know that batteries can fail from extreme weather conditions. If your battery is 3 years old or more, have it tested for charge, fluids and cleanliness of terminals. Likewise, when a timing belt becomes worn or strained to the point where it slips or skips teeth, engine damage may occur and can be dangerous.